UZIMA board members at a retreat with UZIMA staff
- Are equipped with conflict avoidance and resolution skills.
- Presented papers to the Kenya National Constitution Review Commission, participated in civic education to promote good governance and some were candidates for elective posts during the 2002 elections.
- Are the Youth Representatives in three Kenyan constituencies within political party structures after successful campaigns.
- Are representatives of youths in several Constituency AIDS Control Committees (CACCs).
- Are active in the Africa Youth Parliament (AYP) and active in the development of the National Youth Policy in Kenya.